Guidelines on writing blog posts
On the content:
- Topics freely in entrepreneurs, startups, investing, innovation, global developments and related issues are great. Also, anything else that is “fascinating” is great!
- Try to make one point per post, because it is really hard to write clearly with many points. Rather focus on one point and use different perspectives and dimensions.
- Also gladly use examples, that connect to the audience
- Use one PICTURE per post.
Other factors to consider:
- Avoid very strong causal statements, as they may not be correct. Rather argue for why you are claiming something (“Startups fail because of VC funding -> startups may fail because of VC funding, because..”)
- Keep in mind that the audience is global, so refrain from any very particular cases in order to promote content to the global audience as a whole