How To Help A Billion Entrepreneurs
This week on the Everyone Funding Startups podcast we spoke to Dan Martell, founder and CEO of Clarity, which connects entrepreneurs with experts, over the phone, for advice on their business challenges. Dan is a serial entrepreneur who founded Clarity with the goal of positively influencing a billion people within ten years.
We asked Dan how he developed the idea for Clarity, how he managed to sign up experts of the caliber of Mark Cuban, Eric Ries and Brad Feld, and how he’s feeling about his mission over the next decade.
- 00:40 What made you start Clarity?
- 02:25 How does Clarity work?
- 03:15 Who do you have in mind as the primary users of the platform?
- 04:55 How do users go about reaching the most popular experts on your platform?
- 06:00 What’s in it for the experts?
- 06:50 How did you manage to attract the caliber of experts you have on the platform?
- 08:20 Can you point to any significant positive impacts that the platform has had so far?
- 11:00 What kind of advice are your members typically after?
- 12:30 Is there a risk that experts will not have enough time on each call to give the right advice?
- 14:20 How will this change how traditional advisory industries work?
- 15:48 How many countries have you supported to date?
- 16:19 Can you really positively influence a billion people?
- 17:45 How can people sign up?
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Everyone Funding Startups. Check out our new podcast page at EveryoneFundingStartups.com.