This week on the Everyone Funding Startups podcast we spoke to Tim Wright, Director and Co-Founder of Twintangibles. Twintangibles is the organizer behind the Crowdfuture conference in Rome on October 27th 2012.
Tim has worked as a consultant, practitioner and senior manager with a number of global commercial organisations including Egon Zehnder International and McKinsey & Co. For five years he was part of the executive management team of ITI Scotland – a £500M innovation programme based around a highly collaborative open innovation model.
Crowdfuture is the first conference in Italy dedicated entirely to crowdfunding. With national and international speakers, including GrowVC’s global COO, Markus Lampinen speaking on Crowdfunding as an Asset, Crowdfuture will illustrate some of the best and most successful cases in the short history of crowdfunding, highlighting issues and challenges, dispelling some myths, and offering an insight into the future of this movement.
- 00:45 Where did the name Twintangibles come from?
- 01:30 What kind of organisations do you help?
- 02:34 When did you realise that crowdfunding would become important for your business?
- 03:45 Could you give some examples of how Twintangibles gets involved in crowdfunding?
- 04:44 What goes into a crowdfunding business audit?
- 06:45 Are B2C companies likely to be more appropriate for crowdfunding than B2B?
- 08:20 How should entrepreneurs use social media during a crowdfunding campaign?
- 10:27 What do you hope to achieve with the Crowdfuture event in Rome?
- 11:50 How would you assess the current state of crowdfunding in Italy?
- 12:53 Who do you hope will attend the event?
- 15:54 How can people find out more about the event and register to attend?
- 16:25 How can you and Daniela be reached at Twintangibles?
- 17:26 End
For full details about Crowdfuture in Rome on October 27th 2012 and for information on how to attend please visit www.crowdfuture.net.
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Everyone Funding Startups. Check out our new podcast page at EveryoneFundingStartups.com. And you can now interact with the show on twitter @growVCpodcast. Let us know what you want to hear…we’re listening.
Join Grow Venture Community
This entry was posted on Friday, October 12th, 2012 at 11:47 am and is filed under Startup Podcast. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.